How to fix if the Acura TSX android screen if it have noise from speaker

Question:

I purchased this unit about a year ago, and now I have a lot of noise coming from my speakers when the unit is plugged in. I plugged my old unit back in to test what was wrong and the problem is not happening with the old unit. so I either have a problem with the wire harness or the unit with this new piece I buy from you. I wanted to see if we can warranty this unit to help my problem or if there’s a fix I can try instead.

Solution:
1.add a noise filter
2. if add noise filter not work, then replace the wireharness or motherboard


Further description:
Since it’s something that just started happening recently i don’t see why it should be needed now. I . If there’s one i can try with the factory setup then I can try that. But it doesn’t happen with the old factory amp and there’s no noise when it’s unplugged from power.

I’ve only seen filter that have RCA cables, my car is still all factory so I don’t have those cables like an aftermarket amplifier

noise all the time

but it comes and goes, sometimes it will stop and start again. if cables get moved it will change. some popping and static and sometimes nothing. if I pull the unit out and move the cables a little the noise will change

Solution: replace the motherboard.








#acura tsx

Comments

Hot blog

ปกกระบะตัดสร้างขึ้นในกล้องมองหลังสำหรับรถกระบะisuzud- max d-max 201220132014

ACURA TL 2004-2008 TESLA SCREEN UPGRADE UPDATE#teslascreen #acuratl #upgrade #radio #tesla